HVAC systems are a big investment. That is why it is important for homeowners to do all that they can to prolong the life of their heating and cooling systems. Fall is a slower season for HVAC companies, making it a great time to schedule your annual tune-up or make an appointment for repairs in order to get the most out of your HVAC system.
How to Prolong the Life of Your HVAC Unit
Here are just a few ways that you can get more out of your HVAC system and prolong the life of your unit:
- Get an annual tune-up. It is recommended that all homeowners get a tune-up annually. Fall is the best time to do this so that you can identify and fix issues before you start using your heater in the winter.
- Change your air filters regularly. Cleaning or replacing your air filters regularly is not only important for indoor air quality, but also energy efficiency and the health of your unit. When the air filter is dirty or clogged, it can cause your system to work harder than it needs to in order to keep your home comfortable.
- Schedule any necessary repairs. If your HVAC unit needs repairs, make sure that you schedule these at the first sign of trouble. Broken or malfunctioning parts can put stress on your heating or cooling system, potentially causing even more damage.
Take Advantage of Fall and Winter Specials from Cal Air
Cal Air Heating and Cooling is offering Las Vegas homeowners the opportunity to save money on HVAC services this fall and winter. Here are just some of the great promotions that can help you save money on HVAC services before the new year:
- Save $50 on Repairs – Save $50 on any repair under $1,000 at Cal Air Heating and Cooling. The offer expires January 31, 2017.
- Save $100 on Repairs – Save $100 on any repair over $1,000 from Cal Air Heating and Cooling. This offer also expires on January 31, 2017.
- Buy 2 Get One Free on Maintenance – Get one free maintenance check-up with the purchase of an Advantage Club Membership. This membership normally offers 2 maintenance check-ups and value rate pricing on emergency repairs and priority service during the year. However, with this deal you get an extra 6 months of club membership. This offer is only available for first time members and expires on January 31, 2017.
- Free Air Purifier Installation – When you purchase an Infinity Air Purifier from Cal Air, we will install the equipment for free. This offer is a $140 value and expires on January 31, 2017.
If you have been thinking about upgrading or replacing your existing unit, you may also be eligible for significant savings. Now until November 15, 2016, Carrier is offering factory rebates of up to $1,650 on the purchase of new qualifying Carrier systems and equipment. This offer isn’t available for much longer, so make sure to let us know you are interested as soon as possible.
With so many ways to save, it is clear that now is the best time to service your HVAC unit or even upgrade your entire system. Contact us today for more information, and ask about our Winter 60 month special financing with approved credit on qualifying systems.